Comprehensive Childbirth Preparation Series
This multi-week series of classes is our most complete childbirth preparation course, designed to provide knowledge and instill confidence for your upcoming labor and birth. Course curriculum includes detailed discussions of the following topics:
- Third Trimester Changes and Challenges
- Stages and Phases of Labor and Birth
- Variations of Normal Birth
- Cesarean Section
- Medical procedures and Pain Relief Options
- Comfort Measures and Breathing Techniques
- Partner Support During Labor
- Postpartum Adjustments and Expectations
- Pediatrician talk
A tour of the Columbia Good Samaritan Hospital Birthing and Mother-Baby suites is included.
Class series fee is $180 per couple.
Classes meet in the evenings from 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Ideally class should be finished 4 weeks before due date. Class includes Understanding Birth book which includes videos and information from class for review.
2020 Childbirth Class: Five-Session Series Dates
Wednesdays February 26-March 25: Class Full
Thursdays March 12- April 9: Class Full
Tuesdays April 14- May 12: New Class Just Added!
Wednesdays April 22-May 20: New Class Just Added!
Register Now! Classes Fill Quickly!!