Comprehensive Childbirth Preparation Series
This multi-week series of classes is our most complete childbirth preparation course, designed to provide knowledge and instill confidence for your upcoming labor and birth. Course curriculum includes detailed discussions of the following topics:
- Third Trimester Changes and Challenges
- Stages and Phases of Labor and Birth
- Variations of Normal Birth
- Cesarean Section
- Medical procedures and Pain Relief Options
- Comfort Measures and Breathing Techniques
- Partner Support During Labor
- Postpartum Adjustments and Expectations
- Pediatrician talk
A tour of the Columbia Good Samaritan Hospital Birthing and Mother-Baby suites is included.
Class series fee is $180 per couple.
Classes meet in the evenings from 6:30pm - 9:00pm
2019 Childbirth Class: Five-Session Series Dates
Tuesdays/Thursdays: June 11, June 13, June 18, June 20 and June 25: Class Full
Wednesdays: June 26-July 31 (no class July 3. Tour will be last class July 31): 5 spots available
Tuesdays: July 9-July 30 (only 4 week class): 6 space available
Wednesdays July 31-August 28: 4 spots available
Register Now! Classes Fill Quickly!!